Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Hello, World!

Hello, everyone. I am McPolu. I have been blogging for a year and a half in Barrapunto.com (the Spanish version of Slashdot) in Spanish, but now I feel like blogging in English so here I am, blogging in English.

My interests are: programming, concurrent and parallel computing, non conventional computing, biotechnology, molecular biology, politics, economy, discrete maths, Opera (the real, musical Opera, not the web browser) and who knows what else.

Will this blog last more than half a dozen posts? We'll see... life is the adventure of living.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Opera (the real, musical Opera, not the web browser)

If so, I hope you'll admit that "Casta diva" is one of the best pieces ever composed... Yeah, I know since I lived in Catania, I cannot be objective, hehe.